• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 2005 372xp with 51.4mm Mahle

• Thread starter Deleted member 117362
  • Start date
Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Deleted member 117362

372xp with a new oem 51.4mm top side. Saw is all oem, except for one screw, is on rewind top left corner (hole was stripped and replaced with a 5M). When I purchased saw, tank screws were loose or stripped, epoxied insert and replaced screws (all is good). Clutch cover has a small chip as seen in photo. Now for the good, new oem p/c with one tank of ethanol free 40:1 ran though saw. Saw runs great, may be a little heavy on 4 stroke coming out of cut. I opened stock exhaust port, screen is still in place. Saw was vacuumed tested after piston/cylinder install. My other 372 is in background on one photo, if you do not want full wrap or want large felling spikes or clutch over off that saw, willing to swap those cosmetic pieces. $600 plus cost of insured shipping. Bottom shot photo is for chipper1.IMG_8034.JPG IMG_8040.JPG IMG_8032.JPG IMG_8036.JPG IMG_8038.JPG IMG_8042.JPG IMG_8044.JPG IMG_8045.JPG IMG_8037.JPG IMG_8035.JPG

Thanks, Brett. If it sells fine, if I get to cut more with it, that's good also.

So your selling a75cc xpw conversion saw for 600:surprised3:.
For those who don't know the early model wrap handles are getting much harder to find.

Hard to find all original XPW saws but the OEM p/c can be had for a buck and change now and you can upgrade your 365/372 to 75cc goodness. Husky dropped prices on them significantly.

Hard to find all original XPW saws but the OEM p/c can be had for a buck and change now and you can upgrade your 365/372 to 75cc goodness. Husky dropped prices on them significantly.
Guess you are right, anyone can take a nice running 372, add a $150 Mahle p/c, wrap handle and cut wood. What was I thinking, thanks for showing me the errors in my ways. Will just keep it and enjoy it.

Back