• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 2006 372 xpw 75cc 600.00

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laslabjohn

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
The saw is stock. Does have a little rash on handle. Besides that everything else looks good. 750.00 shipped pho only.

The saw has a half wrap on it. Also have full wrap.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 120
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 127
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 126
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 131
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 108
image.jpeg No I'm not the original buyer. Since receiving the saw I have put app. 20 minutes on it. The saw performs great. No problems at all. The only issue I know of is the full wrap has bad chain rash. The saw will come with both. Half and full wrap. I have been through the saw from top to bottom and it is in excellent shape. Matter of fact the mechanicals look better then the saw.View attachment 481825

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    376.6 KB · Views: 41
View attachment 481830 No I'm not the original buyer. Since receiving the saw I have put app. 20 minutes on it. The saw performs great. No problems at all. The only issue I know of is the full wrap has bad chain rash. The saw will come with both. Half and full wrap. I have been through the saw from top to bottom and it is in excellent shape. Matter of fact the mechanicals look better then the saw.View attachment 481825
Thank you it looks nice,if my 660 sells I will be in touch looking for another 70cc saw

Super nice saw!!!! Does it have both bucking spikes?

Super nice saw!!!! Does it have both bucking spikes?
No it is a one spike set up. And thank you for looking. This saw isn't a shelf queen and I don't want anyone to get the impression it is. But it is nice and mechanically it is tip top.

i'll trade you a west coast 288 with eliminator kit on it for it and the full wrap.. (high top with K@N) :)

Shoot me pics.

i will tomorrow. i just bought a big lot of saws today and the 288 was one of them. i haven't looked real close into it yet but it is OEM, is ported, has the blue eliminator cover on it with the K@N adapter and filter. looks like a nice saw but i will have to go through it before i'm confident trading it. if you have someone else interested between then and now by all means let her go. i got to many saws but i like me a 372. i could use another with a full wrap.

i figure my chances at this saw are slim. looked over that 288 and it appears to have swallowed it's choke shaft butterfly screw lol cylinder is unharmed but the intake side of the piston is cracked. choke shaft is broke in half at the screw and screw is missing :( so gonna order up a piston and shelve it for now.

i figure my chances at this saw are slim. looked over that 288 and it appears to have swallowed it's choke shaft butterfly screw lol cylinder is unharmed but the intake side of the piston is cracked. choke shaft is broke in half at the screw and screw is missing :( so gonna order up a piston and shelve it for now.
Ok I understand.

Back