2007 season

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is no way you spent the year gompin up all thos big sticks ( And they was big, ya'll see that whale flopping around on that rope?) whit that little chipper... is there? A way?
I like the way you let em fly, feel sorry for whomever is in charge of running em through... and I don't have a big chipper either.

yeh im sorry to say that thats all we had, was a new company and he bought all brand new everything including a 6 inch bandit we did alot of fire wood for people thats pretty much all we could do with the wood in toronto

i have since moved on from that company to play with the big boys well the bigger boys, its still a one crew company but we have a 18 in mobark for a back up, a brand new 12 in raco and a 5 ton that we use most of the time and then we have a new 6 inch bandit pulled buy a 1 ton dump for the SMALLER jobs plus a stake truck for wood and a 65 foot bucket we use about 3 times a month and an rg 50, on top of that the new company has pretty much every peice of kit out there minus a grcs which im working on getting for the start of next season.

and as ive said before i live for the big wood and the big peices, you can prune all day long and make something look good thats fine and dandy but when your standing on a 6 foot stump that was a 100+ foot poplar of a great big amarican elm that morning, thats a good feeling plus ... chicks dig it ha ha

That song was great and I appreciated the size of those trees. At least you made use of the wood allowing you to overcome the small chipper size.

Latest posts

Back