2009 Stihl Calender

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I got to say is: ANOREXIA .
Where are some real women with some meat. Like the man says: "Whattya get when you work your fingers to the bone ? Bony fingers. "
Why all these Bony Girls ?

I like a girl with some meat myself. These girls look like they could be broken just by staring too hard.

Hey how come Husky doesn't have a calendar? They certainly have the money for it.

I like a girl with some meat myself. These girls look like they could be broken just by staring too hard.

Hey how come Husky doesn't have a calendar? They certainly have the money for it.

Send em' my way, I'll make sure I take it easy on them.

Its not fair...why isn't there a calendar with all the ripped, bulging biceps, six pack abs and muscley legs of MEN!!??? :) :) :cheers:

We chainsaw chicks are NOT getting a good deal here...:chainsaw:

Its not fair...why isn't there a calendar with all the ripped, bulging biceps, six pack abs and muscley legs of MEN!!??? :) :) :cheers:

We chainsaw chicks are NOT getting a good deal here...:chainsaw:

But why? You have all of us!!:monkey:

If you can stand the lousy music, check this out:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lSslcvkEUr0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lSslcvkEUr0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

So it's offical the credit crunch has hit Germany as well.

Looks like they can barely afford to buy clothes for their women!

Id like to tweak ms. Augusts EPA caps....

Where can I get a calender?

You could make your own Husky calendar. You can make calendars at Zazzle (http://www.zazzle.com/custom/calendars). All you need is a husky fan with CAD, a few women, and a digital camera.

For those who want to get their own copy of the Stihl calendar, eBay is probably your best...well, only, choice. I got a collection from eBay -- sold it on eBay too.

Joel

So how'd you flip the calendar pages over without ripping them off the top holder on the wall?

come on im 5'9 145 lbs of steel! thats what i tell my wife all the time. i when people saw eat something so you can gain more weight i tell them if i hit 150 i have to make myself puke lmao. i been the same sice since i was maybe 15 hence me not being in the nhl. oh that and i would have to get good at hockey.

OK OK It's time for a POLL :agree2: ..........

Will all those who enjoy the company of air-brushed BONY kindly raise your hands ( both please :monkey: ).

Now, all those preferring real women ( except Bermie :dizzy: ) please raise your hands ( again, both hands please ).

Thank you. Thank you very much. I thought so. :givebeer:

OK OK It's time for a POLL :agree2: ..........

Will all those who enjoy the company of air-brushed BONY kindly raise your hands ( both please :monkey: ).

Now, all those preferring real women ( except Bermie :dizzy: ) please raise your hands ( again, both hands please ).

Thank you. Thank you very much. I thought so. :givebeer:

It's cool if you're a chubby chaser, you don't have to get all uppity about it. :D

^^^ hahaha! I done put in my time with sub-par girls. Now you guys can have them! I've since steadily upgraded, in both looks AND personality each rung up the ladder....and lemme tell you, there have been a few NICE rungs! :jawdrop:

My girlfriend now is very pretty, with an itty-bitty waist and a great head on her shoulders, and she puts up with me! I plan on keeping her, if she'll let me. :)

So, my point is...from QUANTITY, comes QUALITY! :givebeer:

oh yeah, that wicked weasel site sure keeps you on your toes! :dizzy:

Latest posts

Back