2010' Open House~Demo Days~Arboristsite GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cuttinscott

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Well folks we just put the dates on the Calender for our 2010 The Cutting Edge "Open House~Demo Days~Arboristsite GTG"

April 30~May 1, 2010 with May 2nd as a raindate spillover day; Friday, Saturday and maybe into Sunday

Reps from Dolmar, Timberwolf, Oregon, Redmax, Ventrac, Ferris, eXmark Will be here to demo products and answer questions. Yes I will have Both Hardwood Logs for cookie cutting and Big Hardwoods for our 30" + 90cc plus Big Saw Guys. Also will have some 12" and 16" Pine for the racers.. A Axe Throw Target seeing that was a hit last year. Burgers, Dogs, Beverages, and Home Made Apple Cider Donuts to chow on......

Timberwolf's Introduction of the All New TW-C1 5hp Honda Powered Compact Splitter that will sell for only $1295.00 Plus Demos on Processors and Splitters

Ferris's Introduction of the all new IS2500Z powered by Yanmar Diesel, Also SPECIAL 36 Month Same as Cash Financing Programs good for OPEN House Specials

eXmark's All New Design Zero Turn Mowers

Plenty of Deals on Dolmar Saws and Accessories as well as Oregon Bars and Chains

Free Chain Sharpenings from the Franzen Auto Chain Grinder (limit one per customer up to 24")

Live ChainSaw Carving by Dolmar Sponsored Mike Page (not confirmed yet)

Live Radio Broadcast

Door Prizes and Giveaways and More.......

Scott

Last edited:
Well folks we just put the dates on the Calender for our 2010 The Cutting Edge "Open House~Demo Days~Arboristsite GTG"

April 30~May 1, 2010 with May 2nd as a raindate spillover day; Friday, Saturday and maybe into Sunday

Reps from Dolmar, Timberwolf, Oregon, Ventrac, Ferris, eXmark Will be here to demo products and answer questions. Yes I will have Both Hardwood Logs for cookie cutting and Big Hardwoods for our 30" + 90cc plus Big Saw Guys. Also will have some 12" and 16" Pine for the racers.. A Axe Throw Target seeing that was a hit last year. Burgers, Dogs, Beverages, and Home Made Apple Cider Donuts to chow on......

Timberwolf's Introduction of the All New TW-C1 5hp Honda Powered Compact Splitter that will sell for only $1295.00 Plus Demos on Processors and Splitters

Ferris's Introduction of the all new IS2500Z powered by Yanmar Diesel, Also SPECIAL 36 Month Same as Cash Financing Programs good for OPEN House Specials

eXmark's All New Design Zero Turn Mowers

Plenty of Deals on Dolmar Saws and Accessories as well as Oregon Bars and Chains

Free Chain Sharpenings from the Franzen Auto Chain Grinder (limit one per customer up to 24")

Live ChainSaw Carving by Dolmar Sponsored Mike Page (not confirmed yet)

Live Radio Broadcast

Door Prizes and Giveaways and More.......

Scott

Live radio, hmmmmmmm, is the mike gonna be passed around? I always wanted to be on the ra diddy o.

Wow, looking at that list your gonna have a big ho down in chainsaw town, good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I may go but not 100% on this one. Went to last years too, I however have 1 less to haul down there. You going to have any wood to chop on, like some 8X8 or something along those lines.

Thanks for the shindig and invite Scott!!!:clap::clap:

Mighty cool of ya, and it sounds like a total HOOT!

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

hell yes

Ya know I'll be there for sure!!! Wooooooohooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which TW firewood processor will be there? Id like to see one in action..

Well as of Today I have 2 processors in the yard a TWROHDXL 80hp with a 8 way wedge also have the TWPROMP the 36 hp with a 4 way. But what will be here for the GTG will depend on what sells between now and then.

Scott

I may go but not 100% on this one. Went to last years too, I however have 1 less to haul down there. You going to have any wood to chop on, like some 8X8 or something along those lines.

I will have some atleast 8" but probably some 10"-12" and maybe some 16" Pine as well as hardwood logs. I am sorry we only had that 6" pine last year.

Scott

Would love you go but not sure how far from me that would be. Could someone put the Address up so I could map quest it and see how far of a trip it would Be. Thanks :cheers:

I'd like to come.
Some racing sounds good to me!
So that Live radio, can I have some time to tell about the merits of my favorite chainsaw?
I'll have to dive my truck because I want to get some of those cool flat rocks at are all around your area to take home.

Back