2014 good or bad???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember something about his wife being sick may be wrong tho. Could have been someone else I'm trying to remember back s few years.
Ya, i think your right. I never did know his name or business name. Hope he is ok.

I had a tube inserted into my stomach so they could feed me years ago when I was paralyzed, It was in for close to a year. The hole wouldn't close about the size of a dime. This was the third attempt and I think they finally got it. Every time I used my abdominal muscles it would tear and bleed. Damn thing was open for six years. Sweat about brought me To my knees when it got in there.
Wow, that sound crazy! Im glad your doing good!

My year was good. I only do about as much residential work as I want though. I can take it or leave it and only do the jobs I want to do in my off-time. We do commercial work every day though. It isn't as much per hour but it's enough and I know I can say I'm booked 40 hrs/week until at least the end of 2015 and probably for as long as I want after that. Pretty decent gig. I get paid the same whether I'm in the bucket, driving somewhere or standing around talking to customers (customers of our customer that is). I don't have to go out and do estimates or really compete with every hack who has a chainsaw and a pick-up truck. I gave that up a long time ago.

Excellent year. The ice storm that hit us in late Dec./13 kept us going every day until mid-Februrary. A large infusion of $ in an otherwise slow time of year. That winter "city" work gave us a ton more of referral work this summer and fall.
Best year yet.

Ya, i think your right. I never did know his name or business name. Hope he is ok.

Beaver Brown Tree Service, Hot Springs Arkansas. Wayne Brown is his name, I believe. I've never talked with him outside of here, but I have a good memory for some things. I hope him and his family are well. I think of him from time to time.

2014 was really good, started my own business on the side that is keeping me busy most saturdays. Left a company that I absolutely hated and climbing for the best company I have ever worked for now so tree life is pretty good right now. Really excited about 2015, hope to be full time with my business but would rather take it slow if I am not booming with business.

Latest posts

Back