2016 Iowa spring gtg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have lift equipment for building structure? How about impact guns and drivers for sheet metal screws? Did you get the piers poured? PM if you need something. Looking forward to helping.
Nate, you're a glutton for punishment aren't you?........volunteering to work with the Hoskey brothers........again!!!:surprised3:

You have lift equipment for building structure? How about impact guns and drivers for sheet metal screws? Did you get the piers poured? PM if you need something. Looking forward to helping.
Have tractor and loader for liftin,a couple impacts,no drivers will need those.
no piers,this slab has 3ft footings,footings and slab all one pour,so i think as well as others just bolt to slab.
So when the time comes any help,tools for assembly,and equipment will be greatly appreciated.

If thats what you call it. Some might call it something else! Can't imagine losing my shop. Lotta tools, lotta history and alotta memories in there.;)

If thats what you call it. Some might call it something else! Can't imagine losing my shop. Lotta tools, lotta history and alotta memories in there.;)
I don't think we would have ever got my tube placed and cement poured if you weren't there to grade out the whole properly. I still need to do some "clean up" work around the culvert and grade the banks back a little. Get ready for some cement chunks...

I used a SVL 75-2 with tracks last fall and did a little work with it. Holy cow those things are so powerful and make quick work of everything!

Glad to help out. A guy just shouldn't have to walk up that hill forever. The Hoskies and Mike did the real work.:clap:

Wow, I had no idea. I will be helping with the barn raising if I'm around. I am so bummed by what happened.
I donated what I could and have pinned or whatever they call it to my face book. JR

Got word today that the building delivery is pushed back 2-3 weeks.:mad::mad::mad:
So hello Rons garage.
Or if anybody has a circus tent.LOL

Got word today that the building delivery is pushed back 2-3 weeks.:mad::mad::mad:
So hello Rons garage.
Or if anybody has a circus tent.LOL
MOST rental places,, rent tents of various sizes.............thought maybe youd grab their throat,,to tell them of the IMPORTANCE of NOW delivery!!!! clowns...

I have a feeling, I probably won't make it this time. Going back to work Monday, straight back into OT and weekends as well.

After being off over 5 months I don't think it wise to take off, even if that was a option which it probably won't be.

If something changes, I'll try my best, don't want to miss chewing the fat with all, especially Mo Jim and Carl!

I have a feeling, I probably won't make it this time. Going back to work Monday, straight back into OT and weekends as well.

After being off over 5 months I don't think it wise to take off, even if that was a option which it probably won't be.

If something changes, I'll try my best, don't want to miss chewing the fat with all, especially Mo Jim and Carl!
Mark,
Will miss you, for sure. Work seems to get in the way of fun sometimes, doesn't it!!!

Back