2100/281 husky parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodsjunkie

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Looking for a descent usable 2100 cylinder and air cleaner cover.

Need handle, clutch cover, bar adjusting mechanism for 281

Eric, I'll call my husky guy on monday. He may have the 281 parts you need. I highly doubt he has a good 2100 cylinder, though.

-Steve

Sorry Rick, I beat Eric to it. Eric need a 2100 barrel? lol
Actually, since you need 2100 parts and I need 2177 parts, you trade my 4 antiques to Rick who needs a 181 because Ken Dunn has a 680 that DC needs
in trade for Marky's 2100 after I get my Partner parts that Dan sent to him for me after Dan fooked my 2100 that I will trade for another Oleo Mac 999.
Just call: 705 457 OKOK:)

John

Last edited:
And, if I may piggyback on yer thread, Eric, I need these 2100 parts: air filter, filter cover, and engine cover....

Gypo Logger said:
Sorry Rick, I beat Eric to it. Eric need a 2100 barrel? lol
Actually, since you need 2100 parts and I need 2177 parts, you trade my 4 antiques to Rick who needs a 181 because Ken Dunn has a 680 that DC needs
in trade for Marky's 2100 after I get my Partner parts that Dan sent to him for me after Dan fooked my 2100 that I will trade for another Oleo Mac 999.
Just call: 705 457 OKOK:)

John
LOL OK OK
Maybe i will have to call Rick over at US chrome and tell him I'm a world famous hotsaw builder and have one re plated :cheers:

What are you trying to say Eric?

I guess asking for parts is much more judicial then sending out a notice of intention to all the 5 and 6 cube racers.

Let's see if it works. I am still needing 3 more 181 cylinders as I only have 3 and I'm worried that the one I'm building may not win at Webster.:p

Fred

We are going to build a BB046. We'll see how it works in comparison to the Husky.

Latest posts

Back