2100/5200 in a Stihl shop, hmmmmm

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THALL10326

The Champ
Reaction score
attachment.php

Ol Tommy has been kind enough to let me use his nice heated shop for a couple of projects and also helped post these pics. The super 2100 homie just got a new piston and is hitting between 170-180 pounds compression now (probably be more after those new rings seat). The craftsman 5.2 (poulan 5200) is the one from ebay and only needed a fuel line. Now it starts runs and idles nice. It's also pushing 160 pounds comp. The bar for the 5200 has not arrived yet but I will try to post some vids when it does. Tommy also has let me use his computer for this post.

Last edited:
German bar on a Homie........ do I win???:clap:

If you want to run a modern sprocket tip bar on any of those c, xp, 2000, 2100 saws then you are pretty much limited to stihl large mount bars with an adapter. They do work well though. Original roller or sprocket tip bars in the large homelite mount are very rare anymore.

Last edited:
The only thing I see....missing is brass poles and strippers:greenchainsaw:

Can't say that I disagree with that.:)

Well Hoss, I am sure you are real pretty and all, but I don't want to see you or Mr. Hall swinging around naked. That would have to be a pretty hefty pole to hold you up. I will be right back after I scrub my brain with a wire brush.

[ I will be right back after I scrub my brain with a wire brush.[/QUOTE]

Coffee just exited my nose at high speed. That raht there is funny.

Whats wrong with those pictures,hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Tommie,

The Demi doll has once again lose her ..... ah, inflation, therefore, she is not visible in the photo.

Throw my winnings in the coffee jar to buy more Folgers.

Joat

Latest posts

Back