2100/5200 in a Stihl shop, hmmmmm

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about the 5200 how's it run??

It ran fine but he didn't have a bar and chain for it to go play in the log. That saw had a alot of compression too. Hoss got so many dayumm saws he's running out of bars and chains for the powerheads,LOL

It ran fine but he didn't have a bar and chain for it to go play in the log. That saw had a alot of compression too. Hoss got so many dayumm saws he's running out of bars and chains for the powerheads,LOL

LOL, ya, the one I got has some insane compression. The first time I tried to start it, it was interesting to say the least!!!!! The saw won, I lost, came out with a good bruse.:cry:

What about the 5200 how's it run??

Started easy revved good and idled nice. It also has 160lbs comp, so I am excited to see how it cuts. Once I get the bar issue sorted out I will post a video for everyone to see. If it comes close to that sp81 mac then I will be impressed.

Started easy revved good and idled nice. It also has 160lbs comp, so I am excited to see how it cuts. Once I get the bar issue sorted out I will post a video for everyone to see. If it comes close to that sp81 mac then I will be impressed.

Cool man, do you have a vid of the SP81?

Cool man, do you have a vid of the SP81?

Yeah there is a video on youtube. Just use the keywords "hoss sp81" and that should get you there. The chain wasn't as sharp as it could be in that video but it still cut's fast. I wish I had a video of it cutting at Tommy's. It was sharp as a razor there and blazing through the wood.

Yeah there is a video on youtube. Just use the keywords "hoss sp81" and that should get you there. The chain wasn't as sharp as it could be in that video but it still cut's fast. I wish I had a video of it cutting at Tommy's. It was sharp as a razor there and blazing through the wood.

I just tried that, but didn't come up. I'll try again.

Latest posts

Back