2100/5200 in a Stihl shop, hmmmmm

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uh huh, sure you do. :)

Lets keep that between us now. I don't want to ruin my reputation of having only the best out in the shed. Why if folks found out I got some of those low class saws(solid orange)outhere I would have to move out the county,hahahaa

Lets keep that between us now. I don't want to ruin my reputation of having only the best out in the shed. Why if folks found out I got some of those low class saws(solid orange)outhere I would have to move out the county,hahahaa

Don't forget the red and black ones with the single ring pistons.

What's my silence worth to you? :popcorn:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

attachment.php

First them Homies get in the Stihl shop and now they stealing the Stihl log,GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

attachment.php

Now the Bumble Bee saws are invading,grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

attachment.php

First them Homies get in the Stihl shop and now they stealing the Stihl log,GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Tommie,

You have ole Hoss out on work release? I saw the POs or COs cars in the background.

Just askin',

Joat

That's one angry bee. What do ya think there ol Tom, does the black & yella cut alright?

Well I have to admit that is one bad little saw.

For those that don't know that Mac he's got in his hand there whipped the hiny off one of his freinds brand new 7900 a few weeks ago. That Mac has almost 200lbs of compression and you can almost stand on it the cut. Mean saw. I've never seen one like it....

Latest posts

Back