2100/5200 in a Stihl shop, hmmmmm

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOLOL. Ok now I gotta test ya. Read these numbers very close.

1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Now read them close and post back when you have and tell me you have read each number..

Tommie,

Get back in the janitor's closet. I've told you not to have contact with the patients.

dr. joat

Dynomite isn't very big now is it,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Ladies and Gentlemen and 2K, I give you...Tom T. Hall:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/v19PpD5uqL0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/v19PpD5uqL0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

LOLOL. Ok now I gotta test ya. Read these numbers very close.

1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Now read them close and post back when you have and tell me you have read each number..

I see you forgot 6. Do you post this version on the fridge for you lady?

1 2 6 7 8 9 10

3 does not equal 6 Mr. Hall.

I can't even imagine how much longer it's gonna take for her ears to heal up, all your yammerin goin' on...

That the samething ya girlie friend said when she first got a glimpse of the "big feller". She said I can't imagine how much longer it is than Woodie's, I told her wait till I gets a might excited,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Ladies and Gentlemen and 2K, I give you...Tom T. Hall:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/v19PpD5uqL0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/v19PpD5uqL0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Hey good stuff there Woodie. Kid dynoooooooooooooomite, JJ was funny as hell. I think the mom there has passed on now in real life. That was a good show,:clap: :clap: :clap:

Whats wrong with those pictures,hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Nothing looks too out of place, If it were a Husky shop though, that fire extinguisher would be empty from trying to cool off all them hot saws!:greenchainsaw:
attachment.php

I was letting the TV cool down. Most times your right, I like that movie.

Thinking about bringing in Forrest Gump or Clint Eastwood's Unforgiven for a change of pace. Also thinking about a 40inch flat screen to mount on the wall. Haven't convinced the big wheels of that yet so I may have to buy it myself. The things I do for my veiwing pleasure, oooopppps I mean my customers,hehe

attachment.php

You mean like this

Nothing looks too out of place, If it were a Husky shop though, that fire extinguisher would be empty from trying to cool off all them hot saws!:greenchainsaw:
attachment.php

Well it won't be a husky, but when the new 111s j-red get's in i'll take it on over to Tommy's shop and see iffn he can't take a couple more pics for me. I'll bring all four of em and line em up on the bench. I think that should pretty well represent the swedish contingent. They are all stock, but still pretty hot in my book.

Well it won't be a husky, but when the new 111s j-red get's in i'll take it on over to Tommy's shop and see iffn he can't take a couple more pics for me. I'll bring all four of em and line em up on the bench. I think that should pretty well represent the swedish contingent. They are all stock, but still pretty hot in my book.

Did you just buy that one on ebay?

Between you and Roland there won't be any freakin' 111's left when I go to buy one!

Well I won't be gettin your way. Four is plenty for me. I really wasn't even going to buy that last one, but I was very frustrated about missing that dolmar 166 so I snagged my next choice in a fit of not so level headedness. So now I am done with that model and they are all yours.

Anyway I am on the prowl for different stuff now. So all the 750 homie's and 111s's are safe (at least from me).

Back