• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 2100 fuel tank

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big_Wood

westcoast dweller
Reaction score
looking for a 2100 fuel tank. the silly thing is i've had a like new one sitting on my shelf for over 4 years. had it listed for sale and no one wanted to pay what i was asking. finally just gave it to a member and now 2 weeks later i get a 2100 that needs a tank!!!! damnit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol searching locally as well.

Other than the 2100/2101/1100/298 do any other models share the same tank?

i can't even remember if the 298/1100 are the same. i know they fit but i don't think they have the manual oiler. think must be just the 2100/2101 that's the same.

what kind of a price you looking for them bill? i realize our dollar sucks and shipping is hurt'n but we'll see. gonna try walkers tomorrow as well. no rush. just whenever your down there.

Never sold one before so heck I have no idea........................ looks like 77 cents on the dollar is the CAN now

The real kicker is for years we could send parts all over Canada for the same price no matter the postal code. Now USPS figured it out

i hear that, i've had a few things shipped from the states and i couldn't believe how much it costs. i actually blame Canada Post and border security. i can send a 372 anywhere in the states for $60-$70 with a full wrap even. to get a 372 shipped to me is closer to $100 and then they nail me with a $60-$70 COD charge from the border on this end. i never paid any COD charges on anything valued $200 or lower. now on ebay, pretty well everything has a COD charge on it because of that stupid shipping depot in Erlanger KY.

i hear that, i've had a few things shipped from the states and i couldn't believe how much it costs. i actually blame Canada Post and border security. i can send a 372 anywhere in the states for $60-$70 with a full wrap even. to get a 372 shipped to me is closer to $100 and then they nail me with a $60-$70 COD charge from the border on this end. i never paid any COD charges on anything valued $200 or lower. now on ebay, pretty well everything has a COD charge on it because of that stupid shipping depot in Erlanger KY.

That is because the dumb arse sellers on ebay are using that ridiculous global shipping program. It cost YOU money and it cost buyers saws. I know that system well and it is horrible. Many a saw are lost because of it. They get to KY then that is wher they end. USPS then re-sells them on ebay

That is because the dumb arse sellers on ebay are using that ridiculous global shipping program. It cost YOU money and it cost buyers saws. I know that system well and it is horrible. Many a saw are lost because of it. They get to KY then that is wher they end. USPS then re-sells them on ebay

i think it's pretty silly to order something from CA and it needing to go all the way to KY to cross the border and then all the way back to BC to get to me. i don't buy state side on ebay anymore. just from china. it's sad cause state side sellers got all the best stuff.

i think it's pretty silly to order something from CA and it needing to go all the way to KY to cross the border and then all the way back to BC to get to me. i don't buy state side on ebay anymore. just from china. it's sad cause state side sellers got all the best stuff.

It is silly and expensive. Mainly because many US sellers will not spend 5 minutes to educate themselves on shipping. I live in the sticks with a post office in a feed store. I can ship anywhere in the world from there............as long as I am ther the two hrs a day they are open.

the tank that's on it is split. i haven't tried to actually split it to reglue but have been tempted and still may go that route. i got a few fallers saws on the bench for porting currently and gonna get those done today. then gonna take another look at that tank. frustates the heck out of me that i gave the like new one i had away.

It is silly and expensive. Mainly because many US sellers will not spend 5 minutes to educate themselves on shipping. I live in the sticks with a post office in a feed store. I can ship anywhere in the world from there............as long as I am ther the two hrs a day they are open.

i live out in the sticks too. i drive to the closest town and they have a post office that is open decent hours. never heard of one only being open 2 hours. that would suck.

Back