2101xp/ top all time muscle saws!!!!!!!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howdy right back! If I sell my 660, what husky to ad next, another 2100, a 395, 394, 385. Hmmmm decisions.

THINK PARTS, 395xp easy as pie, the rest not so, I like the 395, parts aren't
to bad as far as $ and you can get them with in a week. 2100's are getting really rough to get parts for:mad:but I sure like them damn things :msp_tongue:

I can dig it arrr! I am not to into selling saws I like to keep them, but Husky tends to have my favor, the 66 is very strong, dependable, great saw I love it. But ahh my love for Huskies. But if I end up keeping the 66 it won't break my heart either. Just happened a cherry 395 is close, and I can get enough for my 66, to buy the 395. I am just being patient, figure if it will happen it will. But always love input from my friends, and am one who listens to them. So far favor is for the 395

I had a mini 2 man GTG at the house yesterday, Justin brought by a thick piece of yellow pine which was frozen. Here is the 056 Mag II.

[video=youtube;NHF2xuy2qe0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHF2xuy2qe0[/video]

Jim sounds great, and fun! Vids did not show? Anyway cool beans my friend. My 660 will be gone tomorrow, and my friends in Redding will go look at and grab that 395 for me!

The mighty 660 is gone, sold it today. Can't complain like I told Parmeter, dam good saws, great saws. I am just a Husky man for the most part, so the 395 is on the way, have it this weekend!:cool2::D:msp_smile:

The mighty 660 is gone, sold it today. Can't complain like I told Parmeter, dam good saws, great saws. I am just a Husky man for the most part, so the 395 is on the way, have it this weekend!:cool2::D:msp_smile:

Hey Norm. Yeah let us know how you like it in comparison to the 660. I currently have 2 066s and am thinking about selling one and replacing it with a 395 just to have the diversity.

Dave

Merry Xmas to you Norm if i don't get to say it latter. Great saws the 395, I have 2 of them.... there bloody awesome !

some 395 for ya brother

[video=youtube;KbXGbjA1aL4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbXGbjA1aL4[/video]

Dave will do my friend, little comparison. Kain awesome and I agree. Ran the 288 a bit today, it is a running SOB! Love em tons of torque, great chain speed.:msp_thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back