2101xp/ top all time muscle saws!!!!!!!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No ; I'll leave the parts t you guys. Those 4 old saws are the boss's from when he cut timber in Oregon.

I've still got my dogs from my 394 . I ran the same set of dogs on 3 different 394 s. When I get a 395 I'll put them in it. If I need a big saw, which I don't plan to I'll get a 3120 . . They are kindof a box with handles but I don't need different mount bars.

I'm pretty happy with the 390 Husky. 90 CC saws are just about right for general production timber falling on the coast up here.

304405d1373759210-20130713_160434-jpg

That saw looks familiar Jim.:cheers:

Brought home a vintage muscle beast, for a friend who needs help, getting it running. We in need of Aaron's talents. a 430 mac, how big is this little guy?:msp_w00t: And I am contiplating another 288, but would have to sell me 372. Love to keep it, but you know me and a 288!

Brought home a vintage muscle beast, for a friend who needs help, getting it running. We in need of Aaron's talents. a 4-30 mac, how big is this little guy?:msp_w00t: And I am contiplating another 288, but would have to sell me 372. Love to keep it, but you know me and a 288!

5.3ci/87cc.........just like your 288XP. 4-30 signifies 4 HP and 30 pounds (PHO). Big heavy old 1950's gear drive.

Model Profile: 4-30

joshledoux

joshledoux is online now Member
Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join Date:Mar 2013Location:b.c. west coastPosts:59Credits:23 Feedback Score: 0

husqvarna 2100 for sale

husqvarna 2100cd (I believe) starts and runs well. the original tag was removed at some point and it has WH126 dremeled into it. I believe it came out of a weyerhauser camp in squamish. It's a little dirty. I put a handle on it, cleaned out the carb and fired er up. Buyer to pay shipping, and if you're patient I can ship it from my U.S address the next time I go down there. If you have any questions or can add any usefull info please don't hesitate to PM me as I really know very little about this saw. 460$ canadian dollhairs

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
img_0536-jpg

img_0537-jpg

img_0538-jpg

img_0539-jpg

Latest posts

Back