2101xp/ top all time muscle saws!!!!!!!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as much as you claim to like the 44- you abandon it in it's darkest hour of need!:msp_thumbdn: geez man- your slippin. :D

I have said it many times before, I am not brand biased I love saws. Especially muscle saws been a real uprising lately I think on the Husky, older muscle saws. Very Well built.:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Here is a muscle saw that will see the light of day again, will be putting it to work on Wednesday.
[video=youtube;lqOOnK9aByU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqOOnK9aByU[/video]

The 066 is running like a champ but is laid off do to no work available, waiting for late spring so I can get to the big timber. I really like these Poulans, I plan on keeping at least 3 and letting the other 2 fund something else.

Good deal Jim, those Poulans look worthy indeed! Had me worried though had not heard mention of the 66 in awhile. But I think I know better you would not let that saw go;)

I really only bust it out for the big stuff and most everything I have been getting the 260 and 441 have been able to handle it. I did mod the muffler on the 045 super and I swear it is near as fast as the 066, might be time for a comparison video.

Ahhhh! The video forgot the old comparison video, helped launch the 2100 in to stardom!! Also forgot you have a 441 handy size, I love my 44. Never ran a 045 but seems like a beast from what you have told me, and I always heard great things about em.

Thats right the 2100 smoked my 066 in that big chunk of elm, you can't beat the old saw torque in the big wood with fancy plastic and high revs, but boy do those saws get heavy at the end of the day.

seems to me you did some cuttin with a puny 5 cuber.

Pine.jpg

Back