2101xp/ top all time muscle saws!!!!!!!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
love this thread brother ,all the best muscle saws are appreciated and respected here, by people who are not brand biased either way! ..unlike some other threads where they talk #### about brands just because of a few brainwashed Stihl fanatic's who wouldn't know a good saw if it jumped up and bit them in the ####ing ass :laugh: .... hope all is well in Cali with you and ya family Norm. :msp_thumbsup:

Thanks, and same here brother:msp_thumbsup: I thought when I first started this thread it may generate a little interest, but probably die off. Should have known better, muscle saws, and good friends stick around awhile.

Sounds like somebody needs to buy their wife a 2101xp for their anniversay.Then she could buy you a diamond ring or necklace.

Thats a brilliant idea. Too bad I bought her a cruise to the Bahamas instead. I've never been on a boat- kinda nervous. I got suckered into one of those Caribean Cruise line deals and before I got off the phone they had my CC number. Boy the look on her face- it'll be a long time before I forget that. And that gift allowed me to go ahead and buy myself the 288 from Mastermind. I like your way of thinking though.

Thanks, and same here brother:msp_thumbsup: I thought when I first started this thread it may generate a little interest, but probably die off. Should have known better, muscle saws, and good friends stick around awhile.

MUSCLE SAWS ARE HERE TO STAY- THEY ARE MY FWEINDS!!!!!!!!:hmm3grin2orange:

I'm glad, and don't know if you guy's knew this, but I am a muscle saw fan too. I may have had a post or reply somewhere not sure:D

You know a funny story for a muscle saw man= Me the first saw I ran was a black and decker, or craftsman electric, though you would get a kick out of that Steven. Funny too as many saws as I have ran big chainsaw wise, skills saws like in my avatar pic always made me nervous! Different feel to em:laugh: Neil it was 10 pm when I asked you time difference, so we got about a 7 hour difference. Yep and thanks that other spot good place!

My first firewood saw was a 30 inch bow saw, then came the McCulloch 14 inch electric when I moved up here in the PNW. After that I guess CAD took over as everything else is pretty fuzzy.

Yep the good old first saw days! Good to see you Jim hope all is good buddy! Anything new or exciting in your arsenal?

I also cut first few cords with a bow saw then graduated to a Mac15. It was easier to cut with the bow saw.Now have a 10 acre wood lot and a serious case of CAD.

Nice Joe, it's the midisize muscle LOL! I almost had a 920 once, from craigslist. That was a long time ago. Love to see a pic, and keep us posted on the condition etc.

Nice Joe, it's the midisize muscle LOL! I almost had a 920 once, from craigslist. That was a long time ago. Love to see a pic, and keep us posted on the condition etc.

Would love to do pictures at some point. Need to have my Daughter help me at some point. dreading the raggin I'll get when I start pulling out saws;) It's a nice West Coast saw. Full wrap w/dual dogs

Back