2260 vs 562xp vs 576xp non at

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
derrek_j

derrek_j

ArboristSite Member
so after porting my first saw i have gotten the itch to port something else.

next week I'm picking up a jred 2260, husky 562xp, both auto tunes, and a 576xp, non at.

guy said jred needs muffler and carb programmed, 562 has a bearing issue, and the 576 is scored. so I'm thinking I will keep one and fix and sell the other 2.

I was gonna keep the 576, port it, throw a 24" bar and that would be my big saw, leave a 20" bar on my ported 2165, limb with my freshly ported echo.

then I've been reading about how amazing a 562xp AT is, thought i could leave 24" on my 2165 throw a 20" on the 562. same would go for the 2260.

now personally I like red better, just always thought the jreds look better, especially with that stupid, annoying oops of grey as a clutch cover on the huskys. but the 2260 uses a small mount bar, I have just gotten rid of my small mounts and now only have large mounts. But it seems that husky brings more money than a jonsered.

just looking for opinions, was planning on fixing the saw I was going to keep last, so won't be able to run all at the same time to see which one I like the best.

derrek_j

derrek_j

ArboristSite Member
I think that would make more sense too, as I can take both to the dealer and get the carbs reflashed at the same time.
thanks guys for your input

Latest posts