261 or 346

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which one??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DSS

Cowshot
I voted for the sewing machine just so I wouldn't skew the poll results but could view them.

Pretty funny, I think.

There are only a handful of people in American who have run both saws. No one who hasn't run and cut with both saws knows what they are talking about in voting for one over the other.

Listen smarty pants...

since when do you have to know what you're talking about on here?

This is AS. I think you're on the wrong forum?????:cheers:

I voted for the 346 cause it got's a KICKSTAND !!!!!!!!!

8433jeff

8433jeff

Aftermarket connoisseur
Anyone can see by the design blueprint it will handle while zigzaging like a brick. Its about 3.4521 ounces heavier, has an inboard spooling clutch, and has to use 3/8 needles instead of the way faster .325 ones. Of course, if it could use them needles it would pull them fine, I never said it wouldn't pull them. I think the cloth was way too inconsistent to get any meaningful results, so I'll post my results from your data and research shortly...

Wildman1024

Wildman1024

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
What? Won't buy it because of the primer bulb? Just don't use it. What difference does it make?

I vote to buy both of them. I don't see either one of mine going anywhere.

It just bugs me. Primer bulb sticking out the side of a pro saw bothers me. Just more fuel line and crap to deal with and replace later. I'll take a 2153 though so i can have the same saw with a choke. Plus the red matches my saws better

blsnelling
It just bugs me. Primer bulb sticking out the side of a pro saw bothers me. Just more fuel line and crap to deal with and replace later. I'll take a 2153 though so i can have the same saw with a choke. Plus the red matches my saws better

Mine is bypassed, so no longer functional. There are no provisions for it's use with the 357 carb.

ronT2

ronT2

ArboristSite Guru
Here’s basically the same (HDA-175) set-up Brad mentioned on my 2150. You can see the primer bulb housing behind the starter handle, it’s just along for the ride now.

attachment.php

Latest posts