• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 262xp stuff, the rest of it, cases, carb plastics etc. - new thread created

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattyo

Youtube Speciawist
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Cases, paint is faded but cases should be ok. Carb is the hd120, will likely need a kit. top plastics are ok but not awesome. Starter cover cleaned up pretty nice. I put a new cord in too. All the little parts are included. Muffler is stock. missing one muffler bolt. dunno where it went.

will include new intake gaskets as well, not pictured....

2 tanks... one looks great but has a leak. the other was supposed to be its replacement, I didn't test it. not quite as nice looking, but the parts should swap over fine.

will part the lot out if I have to, would like to sell it as is... $175 shipped. paypal ff preferred ...pics to follow

no, you can't have my metal tray

yes most of this went through the ultrasonic ... I spent most of this evening cleaning this stuff up....

I will entertain offers to part this lot out, but if you want the whole thing the price is firm

Latest posts

Back