268's In The Constitution State

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danger Dan

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I've read that a bunch of guys are racing 268's in CT, but I have seen no publicity. Does anybody have any info or contacts on this? This newbie is from that area and is interested. :smoking:

Not much in CT, there's more 4.5 cube racing in Mass and further north. The only show I can think of with a small class is Brooklyn CT. And they are F-in fast, winning times are usually in the low 3 second range for a cold start and three cuts.

i don't know of any.

PM me and i'll give you the # to the dealer in brooklyn.he's the biggest husky dealer in new england or the north east.one or the other.he may know who you're looking for.

i have seen a few stock 268s floating around here.nothing modded.

Not much in CT, there's more 4.5 cube racing in Mass and further north. The only show I can think of with a small class is Brooklyn CT. And they are F-in fast, winning times are usually in the low 3 second range for a cold start and three cuts.

Thanks, Do you have anymore info on the Mass racing scene...contacts, schedules, rules, etc.? I appreciate the reply!

Latest posts

Back