• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 272 xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got one I'd sell for $250 + shipping. It has a new oem piston as the old one looked fishy but no scoring/transfer. The top cover is aftermarket along with the clutch cover, but everything else I've seen is oem. The recoil is off of a 61 as the original one was missing a couple of fins, but I'd throw the original one in if you really one that says 272. It runs well, has the hd filter setup, all it needs is a better clutch cover than the Farmertec one that's on it. P.m. me if your interested
IMG_4617.jpegIMG_4618.jpegIMG_4619.jpegIMG_4620.jpeg
View attachment 59831008058__56C24A26-20D1-4A95-B94B-B07E083B0CBA.mov

Update: I might be getting an oem clutch cover I could put on this saw to replace the busted Chinesium cover. If I get it, it won't be pretty but it'll be oem.
Thanks woodslasher that is a fair price for that saw but I'm looking for one close to nos as I can find.
Cheers!

257XP,
Yes it is.
$350 plus the ride from NE Ohio.
Regards,
2stroker
Don

I'm guessing it runs and cuts well, good compression?
John
John,
It did when I went through it probably 7-8 years ago. May need a carb kit but it was run, drained and set in my office to admire ever since. I don't recall what I did to the saw but could get you pics of the piston and anything else you would like.
Regards,
Don

John,
It did when I went through it probably 7-8 years ago. May need a carb kit but it was run, drained and set in my office to admire ever since. I don't recall what I did to the saw but could get you pics of the piston and anything else you would like.
Regards,
Don
Don,
If you have pics that would be great, no need to tear the thing apart. If it ran as it should the last time you used it that's good enough for me. Are you sure you want to get rid of your eye candy? Haha
John

Latest posts

Back