272xp project

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minuteman tree

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Bought 2 parts saws on fleabay a while ago. The jug cleaned up nice-no scoring. I replaced all the gaskets, bearings, seals, fuel line, filter, piston, and carb. Also installed an hd air filter. Was able to reuse the cylinder, clutch, crankshaft, flywheel, and muffler. Pressure tested at 150+. Still have to mod the muffler. I got a 288 deflector for that. I'm thinking of running a 24" bar. I spent way too much on this, but learned a lot. What to do next?

Bought 2 parts saws on fleabay a while ago. The jug cleaned up nice-no scoring. I replaced all the gaskets, bearings, seals, fuel line, filter, piston, and carb. Also installed an hd air filter. Was able to reuse the cylinder, clutch, crankshaft, flywheel, and muffler. Pressure tested at 150+. Still have to mod the muffler. I got a 288 deflector for that. I'm thinking of running a 24" bar. I spent way too much on this, but learned a lot. What to do next?

Port it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rock:

Back