• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 28" Cannon Superbar Stihl S1 mount .063 gauge

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maulhead

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I have a 28" Cannon Superbar Stihl S1 mount .063 gauge, I want to sell. Takes 3/8 pitch, 91 drive links.

Bar is in like new condition. Redbull bought this new for his OCD test cuts he does :) :) I had it on one of my saws for less then a tank, love the bar, but I have another 28" bar, just dont need two 28" bars right now.

Great bar and great price.!!

Asking $125 shipped anywhere in the lower 48.

PayPal gift is the preferred payment, but will take a cashiers check or money order.

Let me know if you have any questions.

thanks,
Matt

DSCN9716.JPG
DSCN9722.JPG
DSCN9726.JPG

I was thinking the 064. The 064 that I got from Brian, has been taken all the way down to the cases and is getting new powder and a full rebuild/going thru from start to finish. I will prob never find a cleaner example as a base, so it's being restored to 110%.

Matt,
Got the bar today. Unbelievable packing job on it. Thank you for the speedy shipping too. I opened the box in the kitchen and told Kari that it was packed better than some saws I have received (oversize box... could have put 10 bars in there, bubble wrap, and enough tape to mummify a person):D. Very nice to buy something and the seller respect your purchase and money enough that they take time to pack it correctly. I look forward to our deals in the future.

Folks, buy with confidence from Matt (Maulhead)

Thanks for the nice words, I appreciate it! I take care in packing things, and get a little obsessive about tape :) I didn't think the box was that oversize, just something I made up out of flat cardboard I had around, 4x2x30

I am glad I won't have to go sit in the corner with VF now.

Enjoy the bar!! :) :)

Latest posts

Back