• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 28" D009 bar - lots of parts/saws/projects for trade too

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WIslxer

ArboristSite Operative
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Like the title says. Would prefer a light one (sugi/tsumura) but will consider whatever. Will do cashola via paypal or I have lots of saws, projects, parts, bars etc. for trade. Mostly husky and dolmar stuff. Tell me what you're looking for - there's a decent chance I may have it. Thanks.

Woodchuckr I would give you sh1t but I just texted a dude yesterday about the dimensions of a dump trailer that were clearly stated in the title so....... you get a pass ...... this time!

Ya 28” D009

Like the title says. Would prefer a light one (sugi/tsumura) but will consider whatever. Will do cashola via paypal or I have lots of saws, projects, parts, bars etc. for trade. Mostly husky and dolmar stuff. Tell me what you're looking for - there's a decent chance I may have it. Thanks.
Don't have a light bar, but do have several 28" D009 bars.
I'm looking for a clutch cover for a Dolmar 166, and a cylinder for a 143

Back