• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 288 xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonathon besze

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hey fellas I have a 288 that was ran over by a skidder then striped and thrown outside left for the wolves the only things left to salvage May be oil pump fly wheel and piston other than that it's junk. My boss has one that i ported for him and I'm in love I have to have one any and all parts , parts saw would be great thanks. I have a ton of 266 268 and 272 parts as well as 372 stuff

What all did you come up with just got done building 6 of them have some spare parts left that I couldn't figure out where they went but will trade them!

Case, cranks, piston, rings, seals, gasket sets, fuel line, throttle, throttle bellow, carb, intake elbow for low top, springs for throttle/lock, throttle pin, carb kits, one carb, and a few other things can't remember

Sorry that I don't have I'll take some pics tonight and post tomorrow I want you to see what you're getting first so we are both on the up and up

20151006_184643.jpg 20151006_184720.jpg 20151006_184747.jpg
I can fix the holes for you but it will cost you an extra 10.00. I also have another box of stuff coming from a buddy that ran 288s might have more parts to sell

Back