3/8 Low Profle Rim to fit Oregon Small Spline Hub

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have a lead on where to get these? Homelite410 and fordF150 are both out of stock. I heard that Forester and Ahlborn both made them for a while but I cannot locate these.

If you have one or a couple that you would like to sell, shoot me a PM.

Danzco has them but wants $28 for the rim plus $12 for shipping so I passed on that one.

I’ve found a AS member who might be willing to make a few. And it sounds like Homelite 410 is going to do another batch at some point.

Mad Professor
Danzco has them but wants $28 for the rim plus $12 for shipping so I passed on that one.

I’ve found a AS member who might be willing to make a few. And it sounds like Homelite 410 is going to do another batch at some point.

When I had them make me up a batch for my 066 price was better, but I bought a bunch of them. Was still MUCH less $$$ than buying a stihl picco spur sprocket. This was ~10 years ago

dougand3

dougand3

Addicted to ArboristSite
Maybe Huztl will make some. I have quite a few little Poulans of the 2150-2375 genre that I'd love to put a rim on. I've even thought about trying to grind a worn out spur drum to accept a rim. But looked at the work involved and went to lie down till those thoughts passed. LOL.

stubnail67

stubnail67

Addicted to ArboristSite
Does anyone have a lead on where to get these? Homelite410 and fordF150 are both out of stock. I heard that Forester and Ahlborn both made them for a while but I cannot locate these.

If you have one or a couple that you would like to sell, shoot me a PM.
Is this the one that will fit on a cs490?If so i would be interested