3/8" pitch chain??????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voodoo_machine

Reaction score
Can anyone point me to an affordable online dealer where I can buy a roll(rolls-100') of 3/8" pitch .063 gauge square ground chain? I prefer stihl 36rslfk or oregon 75cj. I have tried some other substitutes and its just not working for me. Any help would be appreciated. thanks in advance

second on baileys. what the heck. 4 post's in 5 years. you must have a life.:laugh:

madsens' is in centralia washington. they ship everywhere. they have catalogs and a website, they have everything including reels of 75cj. sometimes they even have sales on it. they're usually very competitive on price because they deal in huge volumes.

EDIT: moderator removed inline link to non-sponsor. We all love 'em, but we gotta follow the rules. Hell, I'm wearing one of their shirts right now...

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that price for Stihl RSLFK, or for oregon? Any idea on shipping? $250/100' for stihl is good pricing. For Oregon, money down the drain.

Shaun

According to my Stihl dealer $250/100' would be a hell of a deal.
The last 2 Stihl chains I had (came on new saw's) were dissapointing after listening to all the hype here. I went back to Carlton for the money.

Andy

I think Stihl cost on a roll is about $300ish. I use to get it for that price for several years, but now its up to $400 per rolls and I'm sad, LOL.

Sam

Back