3120xp ......the missing mount!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guff

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
atlanta georgia..formerly from massena, new york
heres a couple pics...
i have checked over www.partstree.com and couldnt find one in the parts breakdown, and, well as checked in with a local husqvarna wanna be dealer.........i am told that this location has no rubber mount, but, yes, the outer side of the fuel tank has its circle to hold one..........so, do i have a screw that goes to no where?.....or am i just searching in the wrong place?....and yes, the husky dealer only sells the junk available to home desperate........go figure

attachment.php

Baileys has them or plenty of other places ....

Last edited:
yep....same thing i have been looking at.....and the point i have isnt shown on the schematic....to the bottom left of the oiler

however it does show the upper handlebar mount....

on the breakdown of the gas tank, there is no rubber shown either

I'm pretty sure there is no mount there, the screw goes in and acts as a limiter to prevent over flexing the AV mounts. 365/372 have a similar setup.

I'm pretty sure there is no mount there, the screw goes in and acts as a limiter to prevent over flexing the AV mounts. 365/372 have a similar setup.

The 394s have a similar setup. As near as I can tell it just keeps the saw together in the event of a complete A/V mount failure.

Latest posts

Back