32" bar Husqvarna small bolt pattern

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

almondgt

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Is there any name brand chainsaw that can handle a 32" Husqvarna K095 small bolt pattern chainsaw bar? I don't know of one...............

NO INTEREST in the bar for me. 262xp small K095 mount has the most kahunas I have for cutting thick softwood....... I don't cut any softwood but I do run a 24" bar on that saw in our local fir/larch

Last edited:
One on the bay at the moment. Just can't figure any saw that can be of practical use with that length of bar:dizzy:

Last edited:
2165 JRed(I believe some were),165 Efco I don't how well they would handle 32".I've run 38" on a 70cc Alpina but I don't make a habit of it.

Last edited:
Guess you could put a 372 50mm 51.4mm or BB 52mm on a small mount 362 and have a use for the 32.

Or those west coast soft wood guys that like full skip and long bars on underpowered saws with long bars.

Or those west coast soft wood guys that like full skip and long bars on underpowered saws [/QUOTE]

OK,here we go,now you've tore the lid off.Those guys are touchy on that subject.Why don't you just say Ohio has the biggest Whitetails and kick over the rest of the beehives?I found that listing.Lot of interest.I bought a bar off of that seller,good guy.

I keep an old 28" around for my 262. Every once in a while it's nice to have to take down a big cottonwood that we have around here. There are times I wish I had a 32". In big soft wood, for occasional use, they are good to have around.

My concern would be can the saw effectively oil that bar and chain. I know of a few 60cc saws that are ported that could pull one through soft wood but pulling it and oiling it are two different thing's. As for the OP I'm sure he's not planning on using it much. I'd like to find a 24 in small mount.

Howdy,
There was a stretch of time where hot rod 262's were wearing 28's & 32's on the landings around here. You could bump a knot a couple feet below where you were standing without bending over. Stirring that extra chain didn't take much from the saw because there wasn't anything to big being cut.
I know there has to be some guys around today with half a back left from using this type of method.
Regards
Gregg

My concern would be can the saw effectively oil that bar and chain. I know of a few 60cc saws that are ported that could pull one through soft wood but pulling it and oiling it are two different thing's. As for the OP I'm sure he's not planning on using it much. I'd like to find a 24 in small mount.

My tractor supply had a bunch of 24" small mount bars when they were clearing out the husky stuff. I passed on them.

I may have CAD. But so far living on the east coast I haven't been stricken with Long Bar Syndrome.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I've been to Ohio and live in Oregon. All I'll say is that when I realized that you guys count both sides of the horns i laughed my ass off. An 8 Point here in Oregon means 8 points.. on both sides. I do believe you Ohio folk with your shotguns to control background fire couldn't even imagine the miles, MILES, of uninterrupted Forrest out here. Or what a "16" point would be to you. I won't tell you, again, you couldn't imagine it if you haven't been here.

I could go on forever, cougars and bears. ha ha ha ha.

Also we have oak and black locust in Oregon.

I had my 262xp 20 inch bar deep in oak just this summer. Full Comp chain. Raped rakers. Just sayin. Or.A.Gun, Merica.

ED. Ever half to cut a 6 ft diameter pondo out of the road just to go firewood cutting?

ReED. Also in central Oregon ranchers cut down juniper and let it dry for a couple years before we use it. That makes MS460' run 24" Skip.

Last edited:
I lived in MT and know all about the 4pt there being a 8pt here on east coast. :msp_biggrin:

Also ran a 361 one time in softwood spruce with a 32". yep it can be done, didnt oil the bar for ****. But wouldnt want to in hardwood. :msp_wink:

:rock::msp_biggrin::hmm3grin2orange:

reED. Also in central Oregon ranchers cut down juniper and let it dry for a couple years before we use it. That makes MS460' run 24" Skip.[/QUOTE]

So you have to go over to the dry side to find hardwood?

I live on the dry side, oaks only on the wet side. We have mostly juniper here, but i don't really think of it cause we only use it for firewood. I know people that make log houses out of juniper.
And don't short sell the dry side. Shots included, Wheeler County, Oregon.

Note. Picture three has a dropped juniper drying next to the road. :)

Last edited:
Back