.325x10 rims?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SawTroll

Information Collector
Reaction score
Does anyone have a sourse for that, for a standard 7-spine hub? I have lost the link I had to costume made rims.

My brother wants it for his new 7900, that I assume he will port, and likely for the used 372xp and 2188 that he has coming as well (E-bay saws)! :biggrin:

I am pretty sure this guy has them or can make them, I have not contacted him lately.

Ed Danzer at [email protected] is his e-mail address. I know when I was looking for some lo-pro milling sprockets they a good variety.

You know Troll, the 7900 ain't goin' to pull a 10 pin as well as the 372, just sayin :msp_tongue: wink, wink

I am pretty sure this guy has them or can make them, I have not contacted him lately.

Ed Danzer at [email protected] is his e-mail address. I know when I was looking for some lo-pro milling sprockets they a good variety.

You know Troll, the 7900 ain't goin' to pull a 10 pin as well as the 372, just sayin :msp_tongue: wink, wink

That is the one I had lost the link to, but he used to have a website as well, listing his options?

Thanks anyway! :cheers:

Well, I found his site, based on your info! :big_smile:

Large Oregon 7 Spline Bore. There is no large 7 though, it is about standard 7. The large spline hub is large 6-spline.....

He has a used 372xp on its way as well - and a 2188....:laugh::laugh:

Last edited:
Alright!!!....SawTroll and his bro getting into some modified stuff :rock:

...is he still using that 444se?

Not sure about .325 pitch and a 10 pin on a 7900. I have an 8 pin .375 on my stock 7900 and I would not get much longer than a 24" in hardwood. Now a 16" and a 10 pin with .325 might be fun, man you are talking serious chain speed but no torque. I am very curious to see how that works out.

Might work well in some softer wood, but yer gonna need windshield wipers on yer eye protection to see thru the storm of chips . :laugh::laugh::laugh:

You should e-mail Ed and see if they have, or will make, that 10 pin. The other thing you can do is get it in .375 or .404 and mill it down to the right outside diameter if you have a lathe .

I would also check and see how much clearance you have under the clutch cover so you don't waste money or have to do some major mods to get it to fit.

Oh my friend................325, 10 pin, and a 16" bar!! .325, 9pin on my 15" bar was fun, coversion of the 372 into a laser pulpwood saw.

Still reloading, once the mags are full you'll have in return.

Does anyone have a sourse for that, for a standard 7-spine hub? I have lost the link I had to costume made rims.

My brother wants it for his new 7900, that I assume he will port, and likely for the used 372xp and 2188 that he has coming as well (E-bay saws)! :biggrin:

Cutting Scott has some custom sizes.

I was just looking at a 9 pin Oregon sprocket, 325, with a spine to fit a 372 today at the local Stihl dealer.

I was just looking at a 9 pin Oregon sprocket, 325, with a spine to fit a 372 today at the local Stihl dealer.
Like this one? :msp_biggrin:
c1567cf0.jpg

My brother had to buy a Stihl one as well, at 4 times what the price would have been from Husky.
.325x9 is not in Huskys assortment, even though Oregon makes them. :mad:

Yep just like the one I saw today.

The link that SawTroll is looking for I can't seem to find now. They made pin style drums in lots of sizes.

I got the Danzco link, and forwarded it to my brother.

It is also nice to know that Scott and Steve has some custume stuff! :biggrin:

Last edited:
9 pins are factory selections (Oregon) as you know.

No major manufaturer made a 10 AFAIK, so 10 up will be custom.

I think 166 had some custom big pins in his sig line at one time. (.375)

I run a 120 Super with an 18" narrow kerf 9 pin, fun saw fo' sure.

Back