• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 3400 and some others

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevetheboatguy

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Anyone interested in a few cheap saws?
Poulan 3400. Runs great when it wants. Oils on and off, but the manual always works $85.
Craftsman 3.7 with a 3400 p&c (thats how I received it) runs great looks almost new. Oils fine but does leak when stored. $150. Comes with original case.
Poulan blackhawk. 36cc. Good loaner or truck saw. Runs perfect. $50.
Poulan wildthing. Temperamental sob. Small streak on piston but it has been there for years. $25.

20160113_113729.jpg
20160113_113750.jpg

Steven

Also there are more pictures of the 3400 and 3.7 in a older post. And I will try and get more detailed pictures of them.

I can't say yes because of the broad range of shipping options. But I will definitely work with someone on shipping. I always do and especially on multiple items.

Steven

Bump.

And as a side note. I have a few more 3400-3.7 saw I am probably going to part with in the near future. So if anyone wants to start a collection or small poulan hoard. I can get you to a good start!

Steven

How does $75 pho on the 3400 and $120 pho on the craftsman sound?
Also have a 295 poulan pro 46cc. Great little saw but I hardly use it anymore. $100.
Shipping will be cheap $15-30 aprox depending on how and where you want them to go.
Open to trades. I could use a chain break and spinner.

Steven

Back