Old vintage saws everywhere I looked

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man, yea it's grown some 😂 I think I'm about done unless something rare pops up for a good price. With my new job I don't have as much time to stay on top of everything in the shop.
Super660 for $100 in Alum Bank, PA marketplace. I just saw it again tonight browsing around....just fyi.

Got to working on another saw from this estate sale the other day. Jonsered Pro 35. Fired on prime, does have a broken brake handle and missing hand guard. Incoming from ebay soon.
The fuel pumper diaphragm very stiff on the flaps, replaced with new. Metering side soft and didn't replace, carb was very clean. AFter holding the fuel line lower than the filter to get fuel up I was able to get it runnng off the tank. Will idle and runs WOT pretty good but needs better tuning at idle. Didn't want to keep running it as parts were falling out of the clutch side.

Fought with a frozen handle screw. Once brake parts get here, I'll find a small bar and chain combo to get it tuned correct.
stubborn handle screw.jpgclutch side.jpgrear.jpgstarter side.jpg

Back