• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 345 parts saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rupedoggy

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Here is what is left of a 345 parts saw. I robbed some parts to finish a 350 and now this is left. The piston looks good and all the parts are Husqvarna. The tank looks good and so does the body. If you have some parts you can get this running or make a 350/346 or other saw in this series. $65 plus the shipping cost and I will have it on the way. Mike
345 001.jpg 345 002.jpg 345 003.jpg

If shipping wouldn’t cost me as much as the saw it would already be here Mike. Opposite ends of the country brother.

Go big blue does not want this. I will allow anyone else the same deal. Here is a picture of the front of the case where they are normally melted. You can see this one is dirty but good. Mike345 plastic.jpg

I've bought two 345s in the past. One for my dad and one for my neighbor. Great lightweight homeowner saws that scream. Or you could always go the hybrid route...

Back