• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 346NE

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one of those:), wasn't really thinking of selling it right now, but offers are always welcome as long as they are as high comparable saws. Please note the condition before throwing out an offer.
Saw has only been started and warmed up since these pictures. If you would like others let me know.20160618_191823.jpg20160618_191714.jpg

I have one of those:), wasn't really thinking of selling it right now, but offers are always welcome as long as they are as high comparable saws. Please note the condition before throwing and offer out.
Saw has only been started and warmed up since these pictures. If you would like others let me know.View attachment 510650View attachment 510651
I will vouch for chipper, he is a stand up guy. Our recent transaction was smooth as glass!

I have one of those:), wasn't really thinking of selling it right now, but offers are always welcome as long as they are as high comparable saws. Please note the condition before throwing out an offer.
Saw has only been started and warmed up since these pictures. If you would like others let me know.View attachment 510650View attachment 510651

Damn that one is in as good of condition as mine. Nice saw :yes:

Back