346xp 357xp Sushi Bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunfish

Fish Head
Reaction score
Sugi Hara, that is :D

Had to give these bars a try. 16"(.325) on the 346 and 18"(3/8") on the 357.

They seem to be built as good as they look. Will give em a good workout this fall.

What y'all think? :cheers:

sugi1.jpg

sugi2.jpg

sugi3.jpg

Last edited:
Sharp look'n saws, Come down some time & you can get some Booger County sawdust on them. I'd like to see how your saws fair with my 350. Where did ya pick those bars up at?

No problem at all :cheers:

I was going to get Oregon Pro Lite bars, but was having trouble finding the right ones. Saw these and pulled the triger. I think they'll work OK...

The original Norwegian made bars are slimmer and lighter, but most likely won't last as long - the rebranded Pro-Lites is a different story - there is no perfect bar, that fits every expectation! :)

The original Husky 16" that came on the 346 is laminated and lighter than the Sugi, but not much. It's also the only bar that's been on this saw and has held up well, is still good after 9 years.

The Sugi is wider top to bottom, with a larger radius at the tip and I like this. I also like the looks :)

I'll get a Pro Lite or two at some point. Ha, I used to be a 'one saw, one bar' guy. :dizzy:

Last edited:
One saw guy

That used to be me too. I thought my 350 was all I needed untill a buddy gave me my 268 a couple of years ago. It didn't run quite right so I replaced the tank vent. That saw made my place payment that winter.

Now I've got three runners that are all ported, and all I really need still is my 350. If I hade the money I would have brought home 7 more saws yesterday, but the voice of my bank account was louder the the cad. I ended up not buying anything:chainsaw:

There is a word in swedish i think is fitting here. "fulsnygg", literally "uglypretty". Does look good on those saws, though. Keep us posted how they hold up.

Latest posts

Back