• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 357,351,359

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CIAmike11

I don’t discriminate, all saws welcome
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
ISO a clean runner of any of these saws! Pictures would greatly be appreciated. And once I make a decision to buy one and price is set payment will be prompt. Thank you so much for your time ladies and gentleman!!

Oo trust me buddy I’m still very interested in your saw as well but as you said trying to keep doors open. It doesn’t seem like anyone’s wanting to sell at least at the moment

Oo trust me buddy I’m still very interested in your saw as well but as you said trying to keep doors open. It doesn’t seem like anyone’s wanting to sell at least at the moment
I don't think anyone knows what to do at the moment. I like the time off and I've been able to accomplish a lot but I'm ready to return to life.

I need something to do other the. Sitting around spending nest egg money on saws and tools haha and I can only sneak so many new saws and projects into the shop before I catch the double whammy and the wife catches wind :laugh:

Honestly if I could travel right now and there was no virus or no work, I’d load the rig up with some saws and come visit and we could tear up some logs and make a mess with our saws ... just to clean it up and pass time haha similar to what I mentioned earlier today when we were talking bud

She was proud of me though like I said I actually sold one today to a customer who came through to get a saw serviced. I almost gave him his money back and took my saw back but he got out of the shop and down the drive too fast for me to run after my saw.lmao

Latest posts

Back