357xpgw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WACutter

WACutter

ArboristSite Operative
Nice!

Thanks for the pics. Maybe they will decide to bring the 357W model over here. Bet they would sell a few.....at least one to me anyhow:rock:

Ron

J.Walker

J.Walker

Addicted to ArboristSite
Bad idea imo, but people and their needs are different........:ices_rofl:

Hi SawTroll
Saw something about you falling while working outside. Take care of yourself. Wish I could come a help out cutting, I know you cut for a few people. Guess it's your turn to have people cut for you.
Could you take a look at the outer dawg for Kipps 357xp saw a see if you could find a IPL number for it? The number 544 2838-01 is not working here in the US.
Thank You Sir
J.Walker

SawTroll

SawTroll

Information Collector
Nice :rock: I'v been thinking about full warp for this size of saw's, I would like one on my Jred 2159 cos sometime I have been missing full warp handle when I use the 2159.

They have been availiable for the MS361 for some time, but I definately doesn't want one - I have even removed the small "dawgs" that came on the saw......:popcorn: :givebeer:

SawTroll

SawTroll

Information Collector
Hi SawTroll
Saw something about you falling while working outside. Take care of yourself. Wish I could come a help out cutting, I know you cut for a few people. Guess it's your turn to have people cut for you.
Could you take a look at the outer dawg for Kipps 357xp saw a see if you could find a IPL number for it? The number 544 2838-01 is not working here in the US.
Thank You Sir
J.Walker

Thanks, but sorry, I have no more info than what KIPP already posted.......:bang:

Btw, please don't "sir" me, no need for that.;)

Last edited:

Latest posts