359, hogged out lower transfers, shes back together

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evan

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
got the 359 together after hogging out the lower transfers. from what i did today and the results i got its almost like i hadnt already ported the exhaust and intake aswell as smoothed out the casting lines in the transfers.

it is literaly screaming. i richined up the h just alittle cause i couldnt hear it burble at all after these mods. it has not a single bit of hesitation from from idel to wot screamin. and it raps out faster than you can think about doing it.

ive mounted the 24" bar and RSC chain and had hoped to get it in the 34 wood i have but im not sure thats going to happend tonight.

ohhhhhhh im glad to see its slobering bar oil. it wasnt oiling much in the 10-20 deg temps now its got oil running down the bar. ive got the oiler set all the way up i think ill turn it in one knotch now.

id like to thank timberwolf for the pics. i tried to copy his transfers as close as possible. i think i did good..

i didnt think i was going to finish today i was headed out to get a like new 026 but i didnt hear from the guy selling it after id decided to go get it so i finished the 359, not sure ill be getn the 026 now. ohhhhhhwell.

anyways update later from in the wood

Evan

Back