• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 36" stihl light .063 + loop of RS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big_Wood

westcoast dweller
Reaction score
Got this used bar here that's still in great shape. Sat in a stack for a while so shows some minor signs of rust. Will clean up when it hits wood though. It is straight with a new tip just installed and rails trued up. Lots of life left in it. Comes with a loop of stihl RS that has been used on this bar only. I don't even think it's been sharpened once. These stihl lights are the lightest I have used. I just can't bring myself to drill the tensioner holes so it fits my huskies lol. $160 shipped

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457196541.139281.jpg

$150 shipped until the end of the week. i will just keep it if it doesn't sell by friday.

I'll take it Friday if its straight bud.
I may get payed tomorrow from a different source? It's cool, do what you need to do

it's straight, we'll see what happens. i don't actually need to sell it but i got other lightweight bars that are husky specific i will use before drilling the tensioner holes on this one to make fit the husky. thing is i got camp work starting at any time now and may not have time to ship anything. was supposed to start monday but guy stayed in camp a little longer. should hear from him tomorrow or the next day and then 2nd day after that i should be in camp. have you ever tried to straighten one of these before Jamie? lol they be tricky to straighten because they are hollow which is one thing i don't like about them. as long as you never bend or twist them they can't be beat though. they are certainly not a bar for newbie fallers. funny is all the newbs run them and bend/twist them left and right. i swear probably 5 of these bars a day are destroyed on the coast somewhere. this one is used but straight and rails have been filed back true.

The Oregon bars broke from putting my knee into and rolling on my chain. You going heli?

ya, he texted me late last night. gotta call him saturday as he will be out then. weird cause he hasn't actually said he was gonna take me on but he told me to get my **** ready lol i feel like that means i start work monday cause that's when he said he goes back. apparently some real creamy cedar. i'm not a fan of those oregons, they are lighter then the tsumura's but are flimsy and the insert isn't tough. some guys really like them though. i just bought a new 36" tsumura RW because they want me to run 36". all i had are cannons and dang man. going from a cannon to a lightweight tsumura don't seem like a big deal but trying to go back just doesn't work. then i find out he's talking about the 115DL 36" which is more like a 34.5". that's only 1.5" longer then my 33's. owell, i'm running the 119DL 36" which is more like a true 36". realized i should have been running them all along as it helps me keep my back straight limbing.

Latest posts

Back