361 spikes

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this has been done before but I made these today.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Safety first!!!!!!!! Round thse sharp points, you could put your eye out!!!

They look really good, nice job.

Stainless or just still shiney?
Rob

Still shiny for now. I will paint them soon, just test fitted them tonight. I talked to a guy in Emporia that will cut me some on his flowjet out of stainless for a great price, as long as I let him make a set for his saw. Thanks to Big Neb and Czar for mailing me the templates!

These are just made of steel scrap the engineering outfit gave me from the recycle bin. The guy was impressed that a person liked to do stuff like that to saws, so he gave it to me. I walked in there with the 064 to have him size things, (and for effect). He said "Wow thats a big damn saw for a guy that cuts firewood". :hmm3grin2orange:

441 spikes

Ok let me get this right, the 361 spike/catcher kit will or will not fit the 441.? Wha'ts the part no. for the one that will? :monkey:

ok stupid question...... i have my 361 in a husky powerbox for transport(ok here comes the flame letters). if i put on the dual dawg kit will i be S.O.l. in that it will not fit in anymore due to the extra lower tooth and roller? my pickup bed is an awful place for an exposed saw to ride.......guess I could slow down a bit but whats the fun in that?

So, I scored a 361 about 15 minutes after it was listed this morning for a buy it now of $180 including shipping. I tried to order the dual dog kit from my dealer and she said that the part number that I gave her (1135 650 7750) came up as a $3 chain catcher. She is looking into finding the correct kit and going to get back to me, but if I can find a different number it may make her life easier. Anybody got any ideas?

Also, I just wanted to brag about my luck, but that's probably premature until I actually have the saw in my hands. :chainsawguy:

So, I scored a 361 about 15 minutes after it was listed this morning for a buy it now of $180 including shipping. I tried to order the dual dog kit from my dealer and she said that the part number that I gave her (1135 650 7750) came up as a $3 chain catcher. She is looking into finding the correct kit and going to get back to me, but if I can find a different number it may make her life easier. Anybody got any ideas?

Also, I just wanted to brag about my luck, but that's probably premature until I actually have the saw in my hands. :chainsawguy:

1135 650 7750 is the PN I used to order mine. I just double checked and its all over this site in various threads as the right number.

If I had the dawgs to scan (or dimensions, bolt pattern, etc.) I could cut them on our Water-Jet. I could also make any changes you guys think would make them better.

If I had the dawgs to scan (or dimensions, bolt pattern, etc.) I could cut them on our Water-Jet. I could also make any changes you guys think would make them better.

What would you charge to make a set out of stainless for an 044?

What would you charge to make a set out of stainless for an 044?

You suppling the stainless? If not let me look on Monday and see if I have material instock. Would you be sending me the dawgs off of your saw or do you have a drawing? We can even cut out a Bowtie in the middle of each dawg! LOL

True.... As in they are absolutely interchangeable. They line up perfectly.

In fact, they are also interchangeable with the 440 and probably a few others with the one exception being the 460. It uses a different outside spike.

Yes

Yes, they DO fit! I went out and bought a set after i read all this topic, you just have to drill out the holes in the cover for the 441. no big deal and it's a nice addition to the saw!

Back