• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 361

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I honestly dont. But I imagine its in the $350-400 range.
I would agree.
I had a feeling you knew, but were being respectful, thanks :).
Very used ones go for 300-350, 350-400 less use depending on the season and 400 plus when they are low hr. Probably close to what you paid for yours new or more as many guys would rather avoid the new electronic saws, me personally, I like them all :yes:.
Looking for 400 plus shipping.

I bought one new, put the wrap kit on it and a few months later I sold it. Still kicking myself to this day. There is a nice one in the classifieds but more than I have in the saw funds atm. Is this PHO price?

I bought one new, put the wrap kit on it and a few months later I sold it. Still kicking myself to this day. There is a nice one in the classifieds but more than I have in the saw funds atm. Is this PHO price?
I get that.
I would buy that one in a heartbeat if I wanted a clean example and a full wrap.
I just sold a clean one and that's what he did with it.
Planned on PHO, but could work out a deal for a bar as I have a few laying around.

Lol should have seen that coming, you have atleast 1 of everything. The guy got it for $50 not knowing what he was buying. Im gonna start at $200 and see where it gets me.

Lol should have seen that coming, you have atleast 1 of everything. The guy got it for $50 not knowing what he was buying. Im gonna start at $200 and see where it gets me.
No, I am missing a lot, but I do have a few others.
Hopefully he says "no, I can't take that much for it", one could hope :).

Here are a few pictures from the last time I used it. I had some ash rounds that I noodled up, it ran great. If no one buys it by tomorrow morning it will be in some wood in the afternoon. Maybe I'll get a video of it for you guys then as well as some fresh pictures. 20160916_190304.jpg20160916_192714.jpg

Latest posts

Back