365 full rebuild

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need an old style intake boot that screws into the cylinder not the newer one that's round with a clamp, where can I find a new one? All I see is the new style

Tried ebay and the only one that ships from the US is $35 for an aftermarket

Since I want to get this saw done in the next two weeks or so looks like I'll just be ordering the meteor p/c kit tomorrow and holding onto the ported cylinder for another project or something, also getting a 460 rancher so got another project to start

Okay I know this isn't centre and looks bad but is this enough to gain any performance as a muffler mod? It's about a 1/2" or so

Attachments

• 20150312_175653.jpg
    20150312_175653.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 23
Not sure on the worm gear. Even a half inch hole will help with your muffler.

Okay figured it would help some just not sure if it'll be really noticeable, the shipper dropped the piston so they are replacing it with a new hyway piston and caber rings, hope that piston lasts

Got the piston, rings, cylinder and gaskets in today, rest of the parts should be in this week coming up, minus the bearings which might take longer due to coming from England

Attachments

• 20150321_222001.jpg
    20150321_222001.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 11
Just wanted to note for anyone interested that if you order a hyway 372 piston it uses the two 1.2 mm rings, so if you buy cabers make sure it's not the 1.5 mm

Wasn't able to get pictures while assembling the saw, got into work mode and got it done last night

Went together nice, the hyway cover is a bit different color but fit nice

Back