365sp to 372xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nix

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I've been toying with changing out my 365's piston and cylinder for a 372xp's, but I'm wondering what brands you guys like and where you get them. Or should I forgo the 372 stuff and get something BB? Thanks for all suggestions!

Im doing the same thing right now and its getting a NWP big bore kit...no brainer on the price and quality and you get more displacement which means more power.

I would personally look on ebay and find a used oem 50mm top end, finding a good used oem XPW top end is near impossible. I will always prefer to stick with oem parts unless there is no other option. I have read that the quailty of the AM big bore kits leave some to be desired and most need the ports cleaned up right out of the box, though I have never had one of these kits actually in my hand.

I have built alot of saws using big bore kits...and for fellow timber cutters and none came back yet...all where very strong runners and the cylinders where all better quality than stock...

Latest posts

Back