371XP big bore 32" in hardwood

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guy's.

The BB's work out to be about 76.5cc's and yes the kit has been ported and running an 064 piston. The barrel and piston have been turned down giving 195 psi compression.

Yes Axel has mountain goat in him for sure!

Lol, I love those "meathooks" Jacob. The piddly little OEM's did nothing in the wood I cut. Pointless having them on, but these bite just right and yes they are close in size to the 395 but certainly not the largest you can get for these. :)

Al he was talking about your hands.

ha ha, wasn't sure if you Aussie's have heard that saying or not!

I knew what you meant Will :)

Al, about time you sold that 385 and 395 mate. That 372 is impressive.

Not only did Al let me touch it but I also cut with it - a little bit...

It surprised me :cheers:

Thanks mate. The 28" is back on for some pruning around the house. I really need to buy a smaller saw for this purpose only.

Just one? Surely at least two saws smaller than 76cc can be motivated?

I knew what you meant Will :)

Al, about time you sold that 385 and 395 mate. That 372 is impressive.

Not only did Al let me touch it but I also cut with it - a little bit...

It surprised me :cheers:

Well the 385 at least, but to be fair to the 385, it isn't well after the pin clip dance. Need Bailey's to get a 56mm kit produced.

Just one? Surely at least two saws smaller than 76cc can be motivated?

Not really mate. I've never really felt the need for a smaller saw except for the pruning at home. There was a fella who had a blown 346 that had no idea what he was going to do with it but wouldn't let go of it. A little 137 or 142 will do around the house.

How bout a ms200? That T was a nice running little saw.

Yeah after you'd massacred half your garden I thought you must have liked it :D It is an impressive little saw though. No other saw I've owned has surprised me with it's ability as much as this 200T, once the carby bugs got sorted out :chainsaw:

Yeah after you'd massacred half your garden I thought you must have liked it :D It is an impressive little saw though. No other saw I've owned has surprised me with it's ability as much as this 200T, once the carby bugs got sorted out :chainsaw:

Well I had to finish off the front and back yard. I pruned the tree's etc and the 371 is too awkward for a pruning saw! I now have about three tandem loads to clean up.

Well I had to finish off the front and back yard. I pruned the tree's etc and the 371 is too awkward for a pruning saw! I now have about three tandem loads to clean up.

Mother of god man!!! How much of my Port did you guzzle to get that many prunings? :D

Latest posts

Back