372 xp is here! Got my saw today!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mowoodchopper

Polar Bear
Reaction score
Hey guys, well I got my 372 today! And man I see why alot of guys like them so much. I put a 24 inch bar on it took the muffler off opened it up. Fired it up and she sounds mean as heck. Love the way she runs super nice acceleration.
A word about a member here , has not been around a long time jnl502
but is a stand up guy! Traded him my 034 and some cash for the 372 , he said it was close to new and it is!

Now I just need a full wrap bar, Anyone?

372 is bad

The 372 is a bad, bad saw. Nothing else will please you from now on. Once you run it you are infected and incurable.

Has there ever been so sweet a balance between weight, power and grace? I know there are bigger, more powerful saws, but does anything REALLY compare with the 372?

NEW SAW REP!

That 372 is gonna spoil you!

Make sure to pick up an 8 pin and a 20" bar for silly giggles while pruning or bucking little stuff.

Check Bailys and see if they still have the special on those large mount German made Carlton 20's....heavy, but you can lever up a truck with 'em and they are CHEAP!!!

:chainsawguy::chainsawguy::chainsawguy:

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

The 372 is a bad, bad saw. Nothing else will please you from now on. Once you run it you are infected and incurable. Has there ever been so sweet a balance between weight, power and grace? I know there are bigger, more powerful saws, but does anything REALLY compare with the 372?
yeah... a 371...... lol.

The 372 is a bad, bad saw. Nothing else will please you from now on. Once you run it you are infected and incurable.

Has there ever been so sweet a balance between weight, power and grace? I know there are bigger, more powerful saws, but does anything REALLY compare with the 372?

You are right about that. The 7900 has a little more power in the cut, but the 372 is a sweet handling saw. A true classic.

Lgx

When I threw the first loop of LGX on the 372 and it ate a 36" DBH red oak that had been down for 2 years I decided that I had stumbled upon the PERFECT saw.

If you put LGX on that saw you will be stunned, seriously!

Thanks mwc for the good words. I also very happy with the 034 i got in the deal and you are a good fellow to deal with. Am glad to see that saw have a good home.
See u later
jason

Latest posts

Back