372 XP on the way out??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got mine. It was the final phone order Husky that Bailey's sold before the deadline to stop internet/phone sales that was imposed by Husqvarna. It seems rather fitting that it was a 372XPW, especially now as we approach the end of a run of a real classic saw. :cheers:

I was talking to one of the siderods today from a big outfit, they have fifteen NIB 372XPWs in the attic...

Picked up a new-in-box 372XP today. Dealer says he has "plenty" in stock, since he knew that the saw would be discontinued, but he can't order any more. Another classic falls victim to the EPA.

Every home needs a good supply of 372's in the attic and parkerized 20 round clips in the cellar.:cheers:

Well the 372 crunch finally hit around here, as I was in the AD and was looking at the displays and noticed the the 372 was gone and in it's place sat a 576 autotune. I asked what was up and the owner said that the 372 didn't meet the 2010 emissions and so they can't get it anymore, and his stockpile had ran out faster than a cat with it's tail on fire. This finally shoved my off the fence and went to the Stihl shop wher I get my chains and have them sharpened(that is now back with Husky also) to see if he had any left. When I got there his display still had one so I asked how many he had, after checking the computer he was suprised to find out he had only one left. Lucily for me I always make time for chitchat and playin' with his dogs so after awhile I offered him $40 to throw it on a layaway and I'll put another hundred on it friday 'til after the holidays and he says sure and then whacks a hundo off the price. So that's it the last 372 in the are TMK and a $100 off ta boot:cheers:

Back