372 XPW at Bailey's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have never quite figured out how the supposedly more enviromentally concious Europeans seem to not have the restrictions we do here.

But then if you are only allowed 5 chainsaws per country I guess it wouldn't be much of a problem.

Big Woody said:
I have never quite figured out how the supposedly more enviromentally concious Europeans seem to not have the restrictions we do here.

Well..... as for 2007 they do... they just pretty much adopted the same standards as the EPA, with a phase-in period but no "credits".

Big Woody said:
But then if you are only allowed 5 chainsaws per country I guess it wouldn't be much of a problem.

:ices_rofl:

That's the reason!!!

Big Woody said:

the thing might be that over here cars dont have 6 liter v-6 and v-8's and also our factories pollute just the fraction of the ones in america... Bet you can figure out the rest yourself...

blis said:
the thing might be that over here cars dont have 6 liter v-6 and v-8's and also our factories pollute just the fraction of the ones in america... Bet you can figure out the rest yourself...

I guess you haven't seen many "USA" cars lately.. :hmm3grin2orange:

the thing might be that over here cars dont have 6 liter v-6 and v-8's

I'll think of you while I'm driving my 6.8L V10 Ford Excursion (9 miles/gallon).
(Got a lot of groceries to haul) :laugh:

When I want fuel economy I switch to my 5.8 L 351 V8 Ford Bronco (14 miles/gallon). :fart:

I don't know how I could have forgotten my 300 hp V8 Cadillac Seville STS.
What a machine. :rockn:

bwalker said:
Word has it that 372 will be available in Canada for some time.

Yes they are still here, not sure how long though as my dealer could not say when they will be discontinued.
I bought two off him as they are a great saw!

Latest posts

Back