Husqvarna 372XP OE 2016 - Farmertec OE 372xp pro 2022

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Yes you can still buy the good old edition 372's from across the pond. I just had to try another farmertec 372 in the upgraded white ones. Come with meteor piston, caber ring, walbro carb etc. Cylinders plated by meteor. They even come with the tiny o-ring that oem installed it it's saws. They can even be bought with the full wrap that is thick and strong like the oem handles now.
I have a smaller muffler mod on this one through bracket. The owner of the oem 372 used a muffler from a ported 365 on it for testing and much bigger exit. About 400 shipped for the white ones.

They have come a long way since the blue orange regular farmertec 372's. They were just a let down to me stock and I wouldnt even offer those local to folks myself. The ones I was getting in was only pulling 110psi - 118psi. Some would run right being they came missing the tiny o-ring. Some ran fine without but some dont. So I installed them myself.

But anyhow the white copy felt just like the oem handling etc and build right on par. In the wood the oem is just snappier like mad hornet and stronger with 24" buried in pin oak. Add this here too. Both saws only on 2nd tanks.

Inside pics from a US dealer. Mine looked the same.

h372oet.jpgh372oett.jpgh372oettt.jpgh372oetttt.jpgh372oettttt.jpgh372oetttttt.jpgg372stockproo.jpgg372stockpro.jpg

Yes you can still buy the good old edition 372's from across the pond. I just had to try another farmertec 372 in the upgraded white ones. Come with meteor piston, caber ring, walbro carb etc. Cylinders plated by meteor. They even come with the tiny o-ring that oem installed it it's saws. They can even be bought with the full wrap that is thick and strong like the oem handles now.
I have a smaller muffler mod on this one through bracket. The owner of the oem 372 used a muffler from a ported 365 on it for testing and much bigger exit. About 400 shipped for the white ones.

They have come a long way since the blue orange regular farmertec 372's. They were just a let down to me stock and I wouldnt even offer those local to folks myself. The ones I was getting in was only pulling 110psi - 118psi. Some would run right being they came missing the tiny o-ring. Some ran fine without but some dont. So I installed them myself.

But anyhow the white copy felt just like the oem handling etc and build right on par. In the wood the oem is just snappier like mad hornet and stronger with 24" buried in pin oak.

Inside pics from a US dealer. Mine looked the same.

View attachment 972246View attachment 972247View attachment 972248View attachment 972249View attachment 972250View attachment 972251View attachment 972252View attachment 972253
This is awesome info and that is a good looking saw!!!

From that guy in the group with all those 288 parts listed. I seen when he listed and logged it in my mind for later if needed. He is a trusted seller.
It is coming from a man I have been buying from for a few years. It is good to know he is legit! I would buy a 288 builder.

Latest posts

Back