372xp bar plate

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alex.machinist

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hello its me again : ) I am still trying to improve my recently purchased used 372xp. I just bought a new plate, that goes behind the bar, screwed on the crankcase. while opening the bag I noticed a small yellow rubber piece with a hole in the middle. I have absolutely no idea where it goes as my saw didn't have one.

does someone know where it goes

I would like to say thank you to everyone who helped me so far. its really apreciated.

Thanks.
Alex

Can you post a picture of the item in question? Also, is the saw an X-Torq or Original Model 372? Once you know that, you can download an illustrated parts diagram from Husqvarna and compare to what you've got. If you can also post a picture of the Husky metal tag I.D. plate, that would also be helpful.

JQ

Can you post a picture of the item in question? Also, is the saw an X-Torq or Original Model 372? Once you know that, you can download an illustrated parts diagram from Husqvarna and compare to what you've got. If you can also post a picture of the Husky metal tag I.D. plate, that would also be helpful.

That little rubber piece is for inboard chain adjuster to stop it coming out of saw used on early 371 372 saws. If your chain adjuster is on bar cover, you don’t need it.

That little rubber piece is for inboard chain adjuster to stop it coming out of saw used on early 371 372 saws. If your chain adjuster is on bar cover, you don’t need it.
Thanks for that tidbit. I have them on my Stihl 056 but my Jonsered 2171 is going together and that might have been oversighted.

Latest posts

Back